Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 17, 2009

SeXiest Stars of Nine

sexy stars of nine

Before And After

Kate Hudson:

The actress, 30, has always been "far too self-conscious" about her body.
"I have no ****s, and I've always had a bit of a booty," she has said.
"I don't like looking at photos of me, and I sweat if I'm forced
to watch my own movies."


  

The star now takes pleasure in her figure. "I know I won't have this body forever,"
she has said. "I plan to wear as little as possible for as long as I can!


sexy stars of nine 1sexy stars of nine 2

BEFORE ----------- AFTER

FERGIE


The Black Eyed Peas singer, 34, has admitted to struggling with her weight. "I cheat, but I try to make it
up by working out," she has said of her diet. "I eat low-fat and low-carb, and I drink tons of water."

The star gained 17 pounds for the movie, and revealed that her hubby Josh Duhamel was a fan.
"He enjoys having both -- the extra meat to grab when it's there and the tight
stomach when that's there," she has said.



 
sexy stars of nine 3sexy stars of nine 4

Before ------- After

Penelope Cruz

As long as she has been an actress, Cruz, 35, she has been insecure about her talent -- and her looks.
"I really think insecurity is something that comes with being an actor," she has said. "I do kind of lie
to myself -- there is a percentage of ego involved."

The Spanish star had fun working out on set. "I really love dance, and I really love music," she has said,
adding that her hands bled from the rope scene. "I think you feel no physical pain after dancing
for all those hours -- you get high in a good way."



 
sexy stars of nine 5sexy stars of nine 6

Before ----- After

Nicole Kidman


The Oscar-winning actress, 42, has said her passion for exercise -- the 5'11" star doesn't skip her Pilates sessions and
often hits up spin classes -- comes from her father. "It's what my dad taught us -- he's a marathon runner," she has said.

She has her daughter, Sunday Rose, to thank for getting her role in the film. "I had big ****s because I was breast feeding,"
she has said. "I was perfect for it. I wouldn't get cast now. When you have a slightly androgynous body your whole life,
having breasts is a nice feeling."



 
sexy stars of nine 7sexy stars of nine 8

Before ---------- After

Marion Cotillard

The French actress, 34, won an Oscar for her leading role performance --
in which she appeared fully nude -- in 2008's La Vie en Rose.

Although she has said "it's been my dream to do an American musical," she had lots of anxiety acting alongside
the other A-list actresses. How did she get over it? Eating! "I love burgers," she has joked.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Ad Here